Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

My Fun Wednesday

On Wednesday I did some fun things with my family. We went swimming at the Rolleston Swimming Pool.  We went to get ice cream then we went to mesum. After that we went home and watched a movie called Paranorman. We also had popcorn then I had to go to rugby training. We got a new coach named Kenny. He made us do tackle practices, it was fun! I tackled a person bigger then me. My mum was watching while my dad was at his friend's house. We played bull rush, I tackled everyone.

My mum was so proud of me. We have trainer of the day i  I got a ball from my coach because I was trainer of the day. i showed my dad he gave me 5 dollars for it we had fish and chips for dinner . then
I watched  my favorite  youtubers ethan and cole sneak attack squad then I went to bed .

by Brayden F .   

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brayden It sounds like you had fun on the strike day. my friend it is good to play rugby with you. Its a cool blog post, next time make your iś capitals -I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hendrick thank you for the comment i did have fun on the strike day after the strike day i was tired because of all that fun stuff thank you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question