Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Finally Moving On

                                                                            Hey Bloggers 

Thursday is my final day at Yaldhurst Model School then it is on to Chisnallwood Intermediate I am really excited to move I am going to tell you about my feelings, Thoughts, Memories and stuff like that. I feel Nervous, Scared, Happy and excited to go to Chisnallwood Intermediate it will feel weird because I have been at Yaldhurst for 6 years those are my honest feelings about next year. My Thoughts are how many friends I will have, Who my teacher is, What the kids will be like and also what kind of work we are going to get I have some really weird thoughts. A memory I have is camp and student summit they were really fun so that is it for today and just saying this will be my last blog post so please comment and I will leave you off with photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question