Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey Teaser Activity

                                                                        Hey Bloggers  

So today my class did the Summer Learning Journey teaser activity so today I am going to tell you about it.  the Summer Learning Journey is something to do over Christmas holidays and summer holidays when you click on my link it will tell you the learning journey dosent start till 13 of December next Monday also when you click on it it comes up with register and you can register now. I have got a cool colouring I did online and it is a space man here it is. 


I hoped you like it so that is the end of this blog and I hope you enjoyed it if your thinking of signing up good on you.

Have you done Summer Learning Journey?

Have you coloured in a space man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question