Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Grow Something Slides

                                                                         Hey Bloggers

So about a week before my class grew plants  we did cress heads and bean plants it was pretty fun.  I did a cress head because it looked really fun and it looked like it was the easiest to do so here is a slideshow of my plant who is called Jamie here is his growing adventure.

So it has taken 13 days to grow sorry I dont have 13 slides sometimes I could not find my new photo so there is 8 days and six slides I hope you liked my slideshow. 
Have you ever grown a cress head?
Have you ever grown a bean plant?
Has your school ever had a pet day?  
                                                                  Blog ya later

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brayden, I'm Sahil from Yaldhurst Model School. I really liked this because you added so much detail and the slide show was really cool. I like the questions that you added at the end. Maybe next time you could check your blog before publishing it. Hope you have a great day.
    -Sahil

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question