Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Cybersmart challenge

                                                                      Hey Bloggers
Hey guys today I am going to be telling you about cybersmart challenge #26 this challenge was actually quite fun so let me tell you about it. So this cybersmart challenge was fun because we had to create are own monster on google Drawing then we had to blog about it so here is my google slide with my monster on it. The monster has a blue head a blue body orange spikes blue legs and a blue tail 

  
 I hope you liked it so have you guys ever done a cybersmart challenge?
Have you guys drawn anything on google drawing?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question