Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Korfball

 Hey Bloggers 

So on wednesday my class played a game of Korfball it was really fun so the game is where you have 4 or 8 people adside and your can only mark your own gender so if you were a boy you could only mark a boy if you were a girl you could only mark a girl. So we have Korfball again next Wednesday I think and It is with are good coach Yuri he is pretty cool so in Korfball it is Netball and Basket ball combined so I got 2 goals and I was pretty happy about tose 2 goals.

So Also I slipped over which was okay because it did not hurt. So after we finished Korfball we went back to class and went home also here is a little DLO for you guys ENJOY

Hope you Guys Liked it 
Have you Played Korball?
If you Play Korfball Do you play for a team and Who is it?
                                                                         Blog Ya Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question