Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Cybersmart Challenge #23

 Hey Bloggers

So today My class did A really quick Cybersmart Challenge It was pretty easy all you had to do is there is a chromebook with Emails and pop ups asking for your adress email  date of birth and full and there is a text box you have to write of the email or pop ups are legit or fake and then you have got to write why it is fake or legit it is pretty easy it only takes like 3 miunets so yeah it is pretty easy so yeah have a go and try it yourself. 

Peace out from Brayden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question