Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Maori Language Week

                                                                              Hey Bloggers

Hey guys so as you all probably know it is Maori language week so this week on tuesday at 12 o'clock we did a Maori thing so before kapa haka we did a waiata called Rona and then are teacher videoed us and then put it on a site so I have a Little DLO enjoy!!!👇



I hope you enjoyed it it has are video and some photos. and now here is my pepeha that I made online here is the link Make your own pepeha
                                                                               Hope You enjoyed 
                                                                              Do you speak Maori?
                                                                               Do you Like Maori
                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question