Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

lego vs ufc

once upon a time there was a lego man called dave walking throw the park minding his own business then along came conor mcgregor the dave ran away because he was scared dave ran to the cia when he ran inside he told stan smith a cia agent help!!!! . stan said what do you need dave said a ufc fighter called conor mcgregor was chasing him conor mcgregor said your the one how stool my wallet dave said yeah that's why i was running  so dave started running then conor mcgregor ran the cop hit him and said don't the conor was loked up for the nite the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brayden, great to see you writing stories in your spare time! Be really good to see you go back and use those punctuation skills you have been learning. Pretty good spelling too! Ka pai, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question