Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Holes by Louis Sachar

                                                                                  Hey Bloggers

This week we started a new book by Louis Sachar and it's about a kid who went to Camp Green Lake for something he didn't do but still got blamed. Stanley is a special boy because his last name is spelt backwards from his first name. It is Stanley Yelnats try and figure it if you do comment on this blog. When Stanley first got to camp he met up the boss Mr Sir was his name. Mr Sir was not happy after he quit smoking he's just a mad old man now. At Camp Green Lake there is no lake just tents and a desert. Camp Green Lake used to be a lake but not anymore. Camp Green Lake has a lizard called the yellow spotted lizard and if you got bitten by one you die you can't get help. So the yellow spotted lizard has black skin and yellow spots and it also has red around it's eye. When stanley packed his stuff to go to Camp Green Lake he packed paper and stationery so he could write to his mum once every week. I hope you like this! 

                                                                                Blog ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question