Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

My First Post EVER!

  hi my name is brayden  and i go to yaldhurst model school.  l live in christchurch    i like  playing rugby with my friends at play time  and i also  like going on trip with my family  we like going to  coleman  because there is a super small and cool littel skatepark   but we also have fish and chips  and some drink  and i live at home with my mom dad and last but not least my cat and me  and my favourite  rugby team is The all blacks    my favorite stadiam is ami  stadium and im  8  my friends are called kane ethan hendrick but i also like playing x box

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Koda from Kawakawa primary school. (There are more comments on your blog by me) Just to say I LOVE your blog so interesting. I will try to comment on every single blog that you do. You've improved so much I am proud. More comments coming soon.

    Kind Regards,
    Koda

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question