Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

stingless bee report

Yo poochies it's Brayden back here with another b l o g so today I am going to be sharing with you my stingless bee report so yesterday we all had to right a stingless bee report and it was fun I really love writing heaps of people have been saying wow you could be a professional writer one day  I have even sold a couple of homemade  book and comic books my next comic book coming out is called tree man so about the stingless bees well here is my writing. pc a report is a something where you find heaps of facts about something then write about it peace✌

                                                        bye                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brayden
    I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts and work from this year. You make everything sound interesting and fun. It is good to see you trying another form of writing - reports, successfully. I already know how good you are at narratives (made up stories).
    I see you are still getting your ideas down SO fast that you forget the fullstops, or maybe you do not hit the button firm enough, I do that sometimes. I know full stops are tiny wee things but they really do make reading your writing much easier! Always go back and reread your work - I have had to reread and edit this comment 5 times already!! As I am a teacher, it wouldn't look so good if my writing had mistakes.
    Keep up the good work and positive attitude, Brayden.
    Ka kite ano (see you again)
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question