Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tm shop

Hi guys Brayden here with another blog. So today I am going to tell you about our TM shop. So last Thursday my class had to get math questions right to earn money I earnt $23.85c and it was fun because there was fizzy cupcakes, toys, teddy cookies, pokemon stuff and lots of toys it was so fun. We even got to watch episode 14 of Malibu Rescue and we had to go in groups too. I was in  group 4  and I bought lots because everything was 2 dollars. Linda and Mr Robertson bought food it was really fun you should of been there it was funner than going to rugby games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question