Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

soccer with friends

                                                                         Hey Bloggers 

Hey guys Brayden here with another blog. So these past few days me and my friends have been playing soccer but Im always in the losing team. But that's alright so the people I have been playing with are Connor Hendrick Dylan Renzil Kane and that's it. So sometimes Ethan and Alvin play so I have scored a few goals I think about 10 this 2 weeks. But it's fun so I  play rugby but soccer is my second favourite sport I have watched a few Barcelona Real madrid  manchester city manchester united liverpool games but out of all the players in the A league laliga and every soccer competition my favourite player would have to be Luis suarez and Raheem sterling. They are the best soccer players they have the best skills. Like rainbow flip juggling step overs and stuff. So they are cool so I recommend you play it it's awesome but until next time                                                                                    blog ya later.  pc animation down below



2 comments:


  1. Thomas

    Brayden F @ Yaldhurst School
    Kia ora Brayden
    My name is Thomas and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.

    I enjoyed the part about the soccer story.
    you reminded me of when i played soccer.
    Next time you could do more writing.
    Why did you put a picture of the world cup.

    Please visit my blog here

    From Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Thomas Thank you for commenting on my blog it really helped my learning so when did you used to play I like soccer but I love rugby way more its just rugby is banned at my school so soccer is my other sport I play so thanks for commenting on my blog bye. pc what is your favourite sport right know?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question