Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

term 4

Kia ora guys Brayden back here with another blog. So, for the past 2 days I've been working on this so I know you might or might not see my gif in the top left corner. I don't know but there is a link that you can use to try it, but first you need to do a 10 second screencastify no longer than 10 seconds.  It will be fun as so my teachers mrs Taylor mrs Dods  have teached me heaps so they are the best teachers but don't go near mrs Dods she calls us victims and she will call you one. So yeah I hope you like this please comment or like it helps my learning so see ya next YMS. pc you can go near ms dods


 

https://www.unscreen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question