Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

maths for this week

                                                                                Hey Bloggers

Hey guys so this week for maths I've been doing fun stuff like plus take away times and it's been fun and games so I am very proud of my maths this week. And I have found out heaps about 3 digit number times and stuff like that. So I am in Algebros for maths and I think I'm the best in my group. So my favourite one is this one. Look down here                                                         

I hope you liked it. So  I thought it was hard at first but is wasn't, so it was fun. So I've learnt a lot and I hope I learn more when I move to Rimu but for now byeeeeeee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question