Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Edward de bono's thinking hats

Hey bloggers, Brayden here with another blog. So, today I am going to tell you what we have done this week. this week we learnt about  Edward de bono's 6 thinking hats, so there is the blue hat which is process then the green hat is creativity then the black hat is caution, the yellow hat is benefits the white hat is facts and the red hat is feelings so I really enjoyed this. it was super fun. My favourite hat is the blue one so I learnt that it is easy to figure something out by saying what could we do next or any other Ideas. So if your wondering who Edward the bono is he published a book called the 6 thinking hats he is dead now but he is originally from Malta and his son was called Charlie de bono. And there is one more but I don't know his name so yeah this was our enquiry and it was super duper fun so until next time see ya later. p.s .my next step is to use these 6 thinking hats in a real life situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question