Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

my rap song/poem for reading

                                                           Hi bloggers

 Brayden here with another blog. so yesterday I made a rap song/poem and it's kinda cool I don't know but the good part is it comes with a song and it's about treasure we are learning about treasure so were reading this piece of paper with a farmer his 3 sons who sit in front of the tv all day it potato chips watch movies and burp but one day the farmer was dying with his sons beside him but he said theres treasure in the farm and the three sons jumbo the eldest son said he could not do it because he had and important episode of eastenders a uk show gumbo was the 2 eldest son and said no because he might die mumbo the smallest son said  if they did not do it they all would not get there fair share so the most challenging part was adding the music and coming up with a rap/poem so here it is  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UvgZE2w0J6QasmtJGp6NcC1LK95--NwnFYFyTR7GXGA/edit#slide=id.g7e8b3d6ad1_0_66  click on the link to see probaly most of my work it was super fun so thats all I have for you today so bye   p.c if you comment tell me what I could improve next time on my song/poem or my blog so untill next time byeeeee👍👍👍👍✌ p.c.c I learnt that it easy to put a song in and write a song it was fun bye now👍😀

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brayden,
    What a great blog past it is so so so cool to learn about. wait I need to say something do you like treasure? I love treasure because sometimes there can be gold and many so you be really rich. Maybe you could say in your story a bit more of the boys life?
    bye Brayden
    from Ruby F

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question