Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Rosa parks history


                                                                             Hey bloggers 

So last week we  did some history on Rosa parks. I enjoyed this because you were learning about someone you never knew. Rosa parks was someone who was debuting on it doesn't matter what color skin you are you can do whatever you want. So we watched a movie clip of Rosa parks on a bus and she was asked to move to the white side. But she refused to and the cops were called and she still did not move. When asked by the cops so. I think Rosa was right that she didn't have move what do you think? The best part was when Rosa was asked to move by the cops but she said why do I have to. so that was pretty cool but untill next time bloggers bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brayden!
    Its Riley. I like your information about Rosa Parks. Don't you think that everyone should be treated the same black or wight?!? And I think I agree with you. Rosa Parks was arrested for what she did, did you know that? Next time you could add more information about Rosa Parks. everything in there is true.
    from Riley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question