Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp series Post 1 - Activities


                                                                     Hey Bloggers

Hello guys,

So welcome to my camp series post I hope you guys enjoy them. So my class has been on camp recently at Waipara Adventure Center and it was quite fun. We did a range of fun activities like Swimming, Flying Kiwi, Archery, and a bunch of other stuff. My favourite was Flying Kiwi because you go 15 m high and it is scary and fun. Waipara Adventure Center was quite a good place here is the link to their website here I have some photo's to show you guys so here you go. I also have a DLO to show also down below.      

I hope you like them all.

My time at waipara camp was good I learnt it was alright to be scared and that everything is fun and alright and that is all right to try new things that you have never done before.

Have you been to Waipara camp before?
Have you had fun at camp before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question