Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series-Post 3 Hobo stoves

                                                                            Hey Bloggers

Welcome to my third and final camp post and today I am going to be talking to you about Hobo Stoves that  we made in the morning on day three and it was fun.

 So Hobo Stoves are a big can and a smaller smaller can with a rolled up piece of cardboard in it you can cook food or anything on there we made pancake's and that was fun.

 I made my Hobo stove with Sahil, Dylan and Levi's dad Brad and we worked really well together Waipara Adventure Center hooked us up with all the supplies so here is my DLO, I hope you like it.

 Have you been to Waipara Adventure Center? Have you made a Hobo Stove? My time making Hobo Stoves was good because I did it with my friends and my friends dad I also enjoyed eating a pancake.  

              

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brayden!

    My name is Juel and year 8 stuedent that goes to Panmure Bridge School.

    I found it really interesting to read through your blog post about hobo stoves I found it interesting to see how it works and what you your group made with the hobo stoves. I have never heard of a hobo stove up until now and I think that it was really interesting to hear about your experience of using a hobo stove. Maybe next time you can tell us a little bit more about how a hobo stove functions by giving the readers a little bit more detail but other than that I think that you did a really good job writing this blog post.

    No I have never been to Waipara Adventure Center but looking at you camp series blog posts I can tell that you have had a great time there.

    I have never made a hobo stove before but I would like to make one sometime in the future.

    What was the part you enjoyed the most during your time at Waipara Adventure Center and why?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question