Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp series-Post 2 Bunkrooms!!!

                                                                            Welcome 

Hello guys welcome back to post 2 so today I will be talking to you about the bunkrooms. So the bunkrooms at Waipara Adventure Center are pretty good so I think that they were comfy, warm, good and they were quit nice. I was on the top for the 2 nights my bunkmate was Zach he was pretty good except for some of his farting and when he woke me up on day 2 The bunk rooms had 5 bunk beds and two single beds. My bunk bed was the one right beside the door so at night when people went toilet I could hear the door going creek creek and it was annoying but I didn't hear it most times Im a deep sleeper. Here is a photo of my the outside

My bunkroom was the room on the the left of the building. I also have a DLO here you go 

My bunkroom time was good

Have you slept in a bunk bed?

Do you know what it feels like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question