Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Bears underpants

                                                                  Hello welcome bloggers

Today I am going to be telling you about Bears Underpants it is by Todd H Doodler he writes books about Bears Underwear so I am going to tell you about them. So they are writing and picture book and they are about a bear who wears underwear and sometimes gets bullied which is not good.

 So Bears Underpants is a series he has books like bears pink underwear and Bears underwear mysterious and Bears underwear and last bears different coloured underwear there are much more.

 When I first read Bears Underwear I thought it would be boring but it is actually really funny so I think you should read It.  I really like how it was so funny and I would recommend it too 10 under because it is good and I would recommend it because it is funny and kids under 10 would like it this book it is  really good

Have you read this book?
Do you like reading ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question