Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

DAY 2 OF LOCKDOWN!!!!

                                                                                       Hey Bloggers

So Day 2 of Lockdown is here tomorrow is the day Jacinda Ardern announces of new the rest of New Zealand will go to level 3 which I doubt but Auckland will stay in level 4 so far there are no updates we are still at ten cases.

I think We should be in Level 3 or 2 but more level three because it auckland who have the cases and the coromandel the south Island or the rest of the north Island dosent have it so yea thats what I think👍👍✌️

So yesterday I made homemade pizza with my mum then me and my family watched a movie called 100% wolf we also had popcorn after that my family had a game of monopoly then me and my dad went outside and did some rugby training with the tackle bags and the pads we worked on passing and chip kicking and also tackling today we are going to work on scrum, Kicking and also my blowing over so that will be good then after yesterdays training we played handball my dad bet me with is okay because he is real good then that was the end of the day then we watched my favorite tv show millionaire hot seat and we did answered the questions I won against my mum and dad when I win they ow me $5 so I have ten dollars so that's good 

Have you played monopoly?                                           Stay Safe everybody.

Have You played rugby before?

Thank you guys for reading and please comment I love reading them    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brayden, this is Sahil from Yaldhurst Model School. I really like this because it shows a lot info and t sounds like your having fun. I really enjoyed reading this and also keep on practising rugby. Maybe next time you could add a dlo or some pictures of you practising rugby also keep up the great work. From Sahil :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question