Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Day 7 of Lockdown

                                                                                 Hey Bloggers

Hi guys so today I have been focusing on doing reading writing and maths so I have done all of them now I'm on to blogging so for reading I had to do 1 lesson on reading eggs then 15 minutes in reading eggs then we had to read for 15 minutes on epic or read a book I read my own book I read Diary of a wimpy kid the third wheel it is pretty good. Then I had to do then we had to do read theory and pass 2 quizzes before we can finish so that is what we have to do for reading.

Then for Maths we had to do are mathletics tasks I had for and then I to do 15 minutes of mathletics then after that I did My number of the week stuff so that was pretty fun. Next was writing for me so for writing I had to do persuasive writing I had 4 topics to choose I picked why winning is the most important thing even know nobody loses everybody wins here is a screenshot of my writing. I hope you like it so yeah that is it

  I hope you like this and please   I hope you like this and please comment I love reading them I hope you like this and please comment I love reading them    

Have you done persuasive writing?

Have you done Reading Writing Maths? let me know down in the comments until next time peace out✌️👍


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question