Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

DAY 3 THE ANNOUNCEMENT

                                                                              Hey Bloggers

So today is the announcement of the rest of new zealand will go to level 3 except auckland and also I am going to be telling you about the covid tracer app so lets get started

1. it is good to sign in because if you were in the same place as someone you might get covid or need a test so they will track you

2. it only takes 5 seconds pretty much

3. it is also good to have bluetooth on

4. it is easy to download

that was my reason and things on the tracer app the app is good to have also because it can help save our country form covid and the world here is a DLO of the app

Here is the link DLO 

its not the longest it has only 4 reasons I hope you liked my blog and I hope you like my reasons please comment as you know I love reading them.

Have you got the app?

Have you ever signed in with it? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brayden I'm Sahil from Yaldhurst Model School. I really like this post because it shows why you should be safe with a app. I like how you put the reasons in a order. Maybe next add a DLO to the blog post and don't, because you don't have access.
    Sahil, hope you have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question