Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

My Birthday

 Hey Bloggers so In 14 days it is is my birthday and I am excited because I am getting a brand new phone because my one is broken there is cracks in the screen so I am happy to be getting a new one and I am also getting an oodie which is good and I am also getting a scooter ramp to practice my tailwhips and do my 360's better because today I finally did a 360 so yea I was excited about that I also found out that we will be in level 3 for my birthday so we can hopefully have pizza for Tea my fav and this year my mum is going to buy a vanilla icing cake and two number 1 candles and we will buy sprinkles to put on so yea I am excited so when it is my birthday I will do a post so watch out for that so yea that pretty much does it for now so yea see you guys next time👍🎉

Have you had your birthday yet?

What presents did you get?

What date is your birthday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question